Monday, June 20, 2005

A wild month

So it has been an interesting and wild month. LEt me start with few suprises
first was someone who i don't expect to msg me and she did.Its been long i had thought dat wat is done is done but guess it brings me life.second was when someone ask me qns and i found out more than i want to.Unfortunately i become confuse yet glad dat i knew the truth maybe its just me.Well there was one strange event dat happen on the bus back home on fridae.I,fairul and nasseer was takin bus 72 back home and only when the bus reaches hougang dat i realize dat FERA was sitting opposite side of me and i didn't realize dat.I only knew when fandi my fren shout my name and then i and fera turn and look ahhaah.well i guess nowadays i really can't spot pple around me.Always in daze and confused hahaha.Earlier i had dis seminar held in ORchard Hotel abt energy efficient strategies it was a $600 seminar n the skool paid for it.The lunch was superb i tell u there was MOven Pick ice cream buffet,jap style dishes,korean style dishes and even nasi bryani and rendang.Super to the core hotel style service and quality.Then at there get to knoe dis gerl name DIP from Ngee ann poly.She is from Vietnam i guess or is it cambodia hhahaha well she is sweet and hot.I guess dis mnth will be gerls mnths hahaha cehhh nak step player aja.But it just happen u knoe.

WEll dis month i will be having the Inter Varsity Silat Championship held at Ngee Ann Poly.The first time i went there i and the others felt so small cos our strength was like 6 and the other varsity except RP was like more than 15 but i told myself and the other we are small in capacity but great in strength.Well i soon became the team manager of TP silat team.It was a great responsibility but well dis is my first time and i guess i flop at it.WEll yesterdae was the quarter final and wak,fadzilla and raziff had their matches well only razif won the match and the other two didn't but a job well done.Earlier Safwan and Asrin had both won which safwan won 1st in seni(tunggal) and asrin won his match.

Well yest for the first time i saw Salwa (MiniRoxanne) at ngee ann poly.emm she is cuter in person.i mean really she looks kinda lilla bit diff but she's nice and sweet.Actually i don't recoqnize her , i don't even knoe she's there but she went up to me and said hi and ask whether am i rino cos i look familiar to her.And one shock dat is firdaus from rp lost his match.HE is a very good persilat dats y i say a shock.So its gonna be my turn nxt dis sat/sun i hope i gonna win it all cos gonna start train from todae onward.And yahh i also found out dat hidayah my cousin was a close frend of nurul so i was more than shock.hahahaa WAT a shocking month

==- DIS POST is tribute to nurul for demanding me to update -==

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home