Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Just Blogging

Well yest went back home and realize dat nowadays my life like was plan/scheduled.Everydae from 9-530 will be at skool and then go home or sometimes go play soccer after skool.emm isn't life be just plain,entah lahhh.Well yest nite hear couple of songs from my comp and suddenly dis song Akon - I'm So lonely played.It reminds me the first time i saw dis gerl face in reality.Well cos when dis song is played ,I look around and saw her.When i saw the Suria drama "Cinta Internet", it remind me of a frend elly who is kinda alike with the female character in the show.Both are dancer and indon.Hahahah


What Is Your Best Sexual Skill?
Name:
Age:
Sex:
Sexuality:
Flirting Skill Level - 6%
Kissing Skill Level - 46%
Cudding Skill Level - 38%
Sex Skill Level - 92%
Why They Love You You are very sweet.
Why They Hate You You're too good to be true.


Gonna have my match dis comin week hope i won i think even if i don't win it gonna be a start of a success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home