Friday, September 09, 2005

Finally Project over

YEahh finally my project is over.Relatively our group of 3 didn't do much and we find it rather easy maybe cos our supervisor helps us alot.TRIBUTE to our supervisor for being there for us always.By dae wae i aready brought my baju kurung for hari raya. I knoe its kinda early to buy but my mum insists to buy it so we just follow.The Theme of these year for my family will be pink and everyone will be wearing relatively pink.At first i felt like ewwww but when i try it on and found out that it is not bad at all EHehehe.

Hey anywae there was dis time where i had a dream and after waking up i thought abt it for such a long period of time.In the dream there are me, rahman and yunus and some other which i could not remember.BUt the part is dat i was infront of them all and we all pray.I was like the imam for the session.Wat was dat supposed to mean? i knoe if u dream dat u are praying there is some meaning but i'm aint sure.

Todae is Sept 9 few more daes will be my bdae.Don't knoe how it gonna went or whether anybody remember it.Yest nite i watch dis chinese movie at abt 12 midnight. The movie was abt a gerl being stalk and the stalker's sister the murderer.After watching it i was like whoaaaa wat a freak the stalker is. HE says he like the gerl but DAMN U if u like the gerl can't u think dat ur action will make her insecure and hate u. I realize sometimes when a person like the opp sex they rather tend to be possesive and over jealous. Cmon lahh don't u have some faith in urself in case of if ur gf would go out with her frend and in the grp is a guy who happen to be ur gf ex and u are jealous abt it, u on ur part should be confidence of urself and say to urself dat guy is not a threat to the relationship cos at the end of the dae ur gf would be ur gf not somebody's else. BE confidence of UrSelf GUYS cos it is the primary weapon in getting gerls by urside and lastly don't be a doormat.

Yest after watching the chinese movie i could not sleep till abt 3.DOn't knoe y keep asking myself wat am i gonna do with my life? , After having diplom wat am i gonna do next? Wat would i want my family to be when i'm married later? HAhahahah Getting old aready ahhh i guess, keep thinking abt the future ahahaha. Well recently i watched the maid and it was good damn good for a local production.Those dat have not watch Should watch it ASAP cos it is a good show. Early this morning i check my gmail acc after so long and guess wat i WON a PAIR of tickets to watch RED EYE BUT...... the screening is on 31 AUG.ARGhhhhh I check my mail too late now my prize become ZERO hahahahah. kk till next

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home