Friday, October 17, 2008

Lets get it started

Wow its been almost a year since da last entry. AHhaha DOubt there's any reader in here. Well guess i'm free to blog hahaha. Anywae wat has been happening for dis 1 year.

I been out of sembawang camp to 6 SIR Maju Camp. Its been rigorous to get dat 3SG rank but now i got it long last. I'm about to ORD soon come dec 07 08. Can't wait for dat dae.

Went for a knee operation which made up of ACL RECONSTRUCTION and OAT (Ostheo AutoGraft Transplant) both to fix my ligament and cartilage problem. Hope it went well.

Raya dis year has been too dull for me as i could not go around with my operated condition and awaits for pple to visit my house. I will still remember the reason y i decided to go for the operation.

1) I wan to regain back my fitness and active in sports again and perhaps the best form i ever had.
2) I wan to learn breakdance and maybe like khai say form a crew. Why? cos i'm sick of RF crew being the best and getting it all. Somebody got to bring them down rite hahahah.
3) I wan to give myself a break before ORD. Too tense in army almost breakdown there.
4) Since i'm still in the force y not go for the op since its fully paid.

This is my journey. Next time it will be about my next year resolution.
till then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home