Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Good Bye FaceBook - Rino Nor Rihsam

Hi blogspot,

It's been quite a while since I log onto the blog. I guess, no one has been to the blog for quite some time. It should be okay.

Anywae, I have decided to disconnect myself from Facebook at 0600hrs this morning.
Alot of reasons. But most importantly, I want to find myself again.

LOVE
Ironic isn't it. Time and time again, I keep on falling for someone who is attached.
I'm afraid. Yes, I'm afraid cos I don't want to fall into the 'best friend' web. Actually it's quite a coincident that I met her. It was over the net. It was kinda random and somehow I decided to msg her on friendster until the tranfer over to facebook.

It was nothin at first, no feelings wat so ever. Just glad someone have the same mind,interest as I am. As time past, it seems there are so much things we have in common. Sometimes I wonder if we were twins of different bdae or is that what they call 'chemistry',fate.

With her, it was different feeling all over. You could say that I have this strong feelings which I could not avoid to feel. A feeling that she will become a big part of me somehow in a good / bad way. I guess only time will tells.

Well the feeling for her intensify when she got into a big fight with her bf. Her bf was caught exchanging intimate messages with another girl, which she coincidently finds out. His reason is that he thought she have engage someone to play a prank on him. C'MON lahh I'm a guy and I knoe what he have done.. He make the mistakes and now he is pointing the blame to her instead.. DAMN U LAHH!! At that point of time, I have mixed feelings. A feeling of happy cos there is finally a chance for me while at the same time , a feeling of sad,discomfort as she is unhappy.

My heart became restless when she's in trouble over her relationship. Well, I can't let her be unhappy rite.. so I advised her, comfort her and try to help her fix back her cracked relationship with her bf. It was painful for me cos I left my chance to take advantage of the situation yet I was happy that she has reconcile and smile came back to her life.

I don't know if what I did was correct but all I want for her not to be sad at that time. That's all that matters.

However, I somehow came to know that her bf frequently hurl words of abuses to her and treated her not right. It pains for her friends to see this happening to her and have frequently advised her yet in the end she decided to left them for her bf. I was filled with regrets... maybe I shouldn't have advised her to go back to her bf.. perhaps I should have just take advantage of the situation and be with her..cos she deserved better. I may not be a perfect guy but I'm willing to be the perfect guy in her eyes..

Sighh.... I really wished that she would know how much I care for her....

Ya Allah, if she's the one for me, show me the path to guide us and give me the strength and patience to go thru this. Open her heart and guide her to find her true happiness. I may not be the one but may she finds someone worthy of her love. Amin.

See ya on the next topic - WORK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home