Monday, August 09, 2010

Empty

Today is National Day, a celebration for my country independence [SINGAPORE].

Well from morning, I was down with a stomach ache. It's not like a normal ache where you feel a sense of relieve once u went into the toilet. It was more of a pain than a discomfort.

I couldn't sleep the nite and only managed to sleep at arnd 5am+.

Anywae this year, I didn't managed to go my aunt house at Kallang. I always go there every national day. Well, i wasn't feeling well.

A feeling of emptiness surrounds me today. I analyse and i think I know why. Finally, I have the feeling of a need to have a companion. Almost everyone, my cousins, friends are either getting engaged or get wed. I know being a guy, you have more time than a gerl cos of the depreciation value of the different gender. For me, I'm rather tradisional in my thoughts.. I don't mind getting married and have my own family if I found the ONE.

Well, there are lots of gerls out there but to find someone you would spend the rest of ur life with is hard. Hmm so wat's my criteria for a gerl.. hmm

She does not have to be pretty as in star struck pretty but just simply sweet.
She must be strong willed and knows her own limits but at the same time demure and respectful of others...
Independence is another quality.
I'm not so detailed into features cos I think personality is more impt than features. So she should be someone normal..moderately okay.. being thin is okay.. Sexy and desirable features are good to have..a plus points.. hahahaha.
She got to be religiously equipped and knowledge...All she needs to have is balance.. knows her limits.
She can make mistakes.. as long as she knew wat her mistakes are and willing to change for the better. :-)
Lastly, I got to love her rite... hahaha u can like many gerls but u can only love one.

I guess my criteria is kinda hard ehh.. well wat to do.. that's the one i'm looking for..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home