Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Work

Hmm what shall I say about work...
For a start, I hate working in the military environment. As long as you are handling government bodies, there are tons of process and paper work that need to be prepared before and after a work is done.

Facility Management.. not my favorite subject in poly.. haha but well I'm in this line now. It's more about man-management and customer service oriented career. I'm okay with it actually but to tell the truth.. I got quite a major setback during my NS daes dat undermine my confidence level.

I think at that time, I was already having minor depression from the setback. I ignore.. tried to fix it but didn't I knoe that the depression increases after I went into the workforce. It was alrite at first.. It get worst when I was assigned another site after the former in-charge shift to another site. It was actually a site where there's only 1 active occupant while 4 users are not stationed there. So there are quite a problem if I want something from them as there are spread out all over singapore. It's quite a hassle to coordinate something like that.

Nowadays, I think my condition is getting worse. I have no mood to do outdoor activities and I spend most of the time sleeping at home. Sometimes, I aren't able to concentrate on my works and it's affecting my performance. I unable to organise myself anymore.. everything seems to be in the mess.

Couple of time, I really want to see a doctor regarding my condition but I can't bring myself to it. The result of it, it got worse. I want to change my job to something I enjoy doing and not something I dread going to work each and every other dae.

Perhaps, I should lower my expectation and opt for a job which I like.
Oh god.. help me thru this.. give me the strength and cure this depression of mine.. before it's too late..Amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home