Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Reborn

I went back to FB and reactivate it for a moment..
Gosh.. I found out things beyond my expectations. My friend 'A' is in a relationship with gerl 'B'. And gerl 'B' is actually someone that another good friend 'C' have crush on.

Well what the hell.. I was shocked, till now. It somehow trigger something in me.
I was shown 2 options.
Option 1: To do something, to fight to get her even thou she's in a relationship
Option 2: To go out there and date gerls.. no matter who but just date, talk to random girls/people, build up ur confidence level and see the world.

I decided to go for option 2!!

Actually I did that once.. and it was magnificient.. ended up, went to the club... get up and dance on the podium with a hot gerl. I even randomly grab a gerl's hand and guide her to dance with me sensually.. I can't deny.. I was pretty high that time... and it seems no one can stand in my way.. I was in control.

But it led me to the darkness.. deeper and deeper..

NOW I learnt my lesson.. I gonna be standing in between the fine line of darkness and good. Gonna be the alpha-male. Till next time... watch out my dating journal soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home