Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Test 01

Today,

It happen. My true test..
I received her sms querying over my dissapearance.

I don't know whether to reply or just don't do anything abt it.
I think over it again and again... and I replied after hours of pondering..

I guess, even thou I distance myself from interaction, it was just mere avoidance.
Well, I fail this time..
Coincidently, I decided to msg my friend affandi who came back from UK few weeks ago. I ask him to purchase for me AON MANUTD HOME JERSEY.. but I lost his contact num. Thus I decided to go back to FB to personal msg him. Little do I wonder.. she post msg on my wall.. hehe is this coincident or wat that we conincide on a mere minutes I log in..

Only god knoes I guess.

I can't deny i miss her.. but I can't revolve my life around her... only her..
I got to buck up and snap myself.. hehe
Like a saying goes, "There are lots of fishes in the sea". Actually i don't knoe how she felt towards me as..

1) A friend
2) A brother
3) A confidante
4) A lover

I guess I shouldn't hope too much.. We never even met in reality.. hehe ironic huh..
Now do I knoe the truth in the song by Savage Garden - I knew I love you before I met you.
It's possible cos I'm in love with someone I haven't even met before..and it's likely that it's just me chasing - one sided love. C'mon reality check!!! She's got BF.

I'm glad I gone into blogging again. I feel more relaxed than ever before.. maybe cos I do now have avenue to let my thoughts and feelings known.. :-) Alrite stay tune..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home