Monday, August 16, 2010

Questions.. Uncertainty... Doubts..

It's been few daes since I last blog. Hmm wat have happens these few daes..
Well I found this gerl..on FB.. Maya is her name.

Initially I thought.. she is bimbo type of gerl from the look of it.. but after getting to know her, she is actually quite good. Balanced of everything, with added features.. hahaha

Hmm I wonder how old is she? Maybe I will wait for a while to ask her for her age.
She looks young..and if too young, it seems wrong ehh haha too big of age gap.

Oh well, U nvr know haha cos recently even Ustadz Akhil ex-wife just got remarried to a 23 yrs old man, 12 yrs age gap btwn them. He looks so young and virgin haha in the wedding photos.

I'm glad that I'm having my options..and found Maya. Wat's next?? haha to be unfold...

A friend of mine ask me before..to work / do up a company that deals with guys failing in their relationship cos apparently I give great advices to him on how to get girls..

I can't deny, I have the skills cos afterall, it was based on Gambler, PUA theories.
PUA = Pick Up Artist
Gambler = The world renowned Pick Up Artist [Uk Based]
Pick Up Artist is actually an art of picking up randoms girls at random time & location. It even stretches out to diff races with language as barrier.

Well, for me.. I would rather take a little bit of here and there and still maintain the boundaries of my religion, attraction at its best. Perhaps one day, I might just be a love guru ehh hahahaha consultant for muslims brothers. hahaha

U see there is an achilles's heels in everyone and that's includes me. I can give advices to people but I'm rather dumbfounded by my own. I need someone to give me advices cos it's more effective that way.

Wokay.. dat's it, I need a new job pronto.. I'm so so so sick of the job and the mood is no longer there.. Can't excel to my best capability. Oh god.. I need a new job, a better job, a job that I like to do.. for my bdae. Pleaseeeeeeeee hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home