Friday, August 20, 2010

Dejected.. Jealousy..

Actually I don't know what I want out of this..
Perhaps initially I thought to be in a platonic relationship is alrite. but
For the first time in all this years of knowing her. I felt afraid...

Afraid of losing her.. So she have sorted things out with her bf yesterday ... and I advised her somemore...Wat the hell ehh. You wan her but you advised her on how to mend her relationship..

The thing is, I more concerned of her well being than my wants. So perhaps that's why I always put her interest before myself. Sometimes she request for something.. maybe a task..and I would always tell her that it's a simple thing that wouldn't take much time. But actually I just couldn't refuse simple things that she wants.

So when I got to know that they have sort things out.. it kinda put me on a withdrawal syndrome.. afraid.. of losing her.

Lots of ??? been playing in my head. What should I do? Should I tell her how I felt?
How would she react?? Would things be the same anymore??

I guess I'm not prepared for this. Not prepared to have a changed in our current relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home