Monday, May 30, 2011

??????

RINO !!!! What the hell are you going to do???

Today my heart dies..... i'm having so much ???? in my mind now..
My heart is saying one thing while my mind is saying another...

What happen??

Hmm She post on her wall, pondering what to cook for her fiancee cos he gonna get his wisdom tooth remove. Okay.. I'm jealous... i don't deny. I'm damn jealous rite now.
I had mine remove twice... in agony of toothache before the extraction. And I could ever think of at that moment is her... She keep me going strong.. even thou i was in the dentist and afraid of the needles.. she was in my mind the whole time.

I'm not asking for her to cook for me...but at least..msg me... console me..when i need someone when i was in pain.. utterly in pain. I was there when she needed me..when she almost want to break up...when he verbal abuse her.. but she really wasn't there when i need her..

I'm giving up.. i'm dejected.. dissapointed with her.. Should I delete her from my FB totally???? SHould i really forget and erase her from myself???? Should i make her how I have made Nurul?? Just memories... plain memories.. I really don't want to do dat... but it seems she really wants me to do it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home