Monday, May 16, 2011

Steps..

So what's new??? Hmm

I just got my wisdom tooth extracted. It was one hell of an experience. Initially I wanted to extract both lower wisdom tooth but dentist advise not to. As I won't be able to eat well with both my tooth taken out concurrently. Got 1 week MC but it was a no pay leave for me as I'm still on probation.

Anywae, this 1 week have been an experience. Did alot of thinking, reflecting. I'm definite, It's about time I find my partner. First thing I wanted to do is to distant myself from her. She have a fiancee which I have to accept that and move on. It's been quite hard resisting to msg her, replying her... commenting on her FB. Maybe I should. I can also find out how I am to her. Whether she'll be msging me, asking about the recent disappearance from her life, etc.

Today I found out from the FB status that she has fallen sick. I wanted so much to msg her but I know that by doing it, i will be back to square one. If people ask, whether is it worth it to do this?? I would tell them that I do not know how the outcome will be but I'm sure it would be best for the both of us.

Hmm back to life, beside Maya, I have encountered this new gerl called Dini. An indonesian girl living in Sg for the past 7 yrs or so. There is so much thing that I do not know about her. Her religion, her age, etc... Hopefully I will get to know more.

A little update for my exercise regime: I have lost weight.. Hmm the tummy have kinda not bulging out already.. Abit more and i can start on the six packs regime. Made up my mind this year to be on an exercise regime.. Gonna get back my fitness and achieve that body that I been wanting.

Financial wise: I'm still unable to manage well. Many people ask me, how come my money is gone so fast. I'm single and have no obligation, they say. Well, I took up the SP services bill for my parents. I need to pay back all those credit card debts that mostly my mum ask me to take for cash advances. Actually to me it's a simple calculation. If u can't afford something, don't buy. Purchase wat u are capable of. I meant, for eg. there was this time where her hp broke and I would gladly gave her my non camera hp for replacement. She ask to check with the service provider instead whether can renew/extend the contract so she can take iphone4 white.

First, she already have an iphone4. 2nd she have 2 lines. Ohh both are under me thus the need to ask me to recontract. To my logic, it's best not to renew. This is done so that she can complete one of the line in contract while the other is still in force. If anything happen, she can terminate the out of contract line so she will be using 1 line only. It will lessen the burden rather than having to pay termination fee due to unable to pay.

I seriously think that it does not have to be the parent that is more mature than the children. Parent should start listening to their children and filter out. Take in the constructive ideas/comments.

Wokay.. i guess i let out too much this time. Hmm till next time.. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home