Tuesday, December 28, 2010

.........

271210

She finally say it ehh...
She gonna get hitch. That feeling is like as if the world came crushing down...
The day will finally arrive ehh.. 010101

3rd October 2008

Is the day I first msg her on facebook. Tried ask her out.. get to know her.. but to no avail. If only I had pursue ehh.... The story might have a diffnt ending..
I might be the one getting engaged to her.. Well who knoes rite.. only god knoes how it will turn out.

2011

I told myself.. gonna save that money and go for the gym.
To stop procrastinate and start doing it.
Inject confidence and self believe.

18 - 21 Jan 2011

Will be hitting Krabi for a short getaway.. Gonna relax and try to find myself again.. myself who have that self believe and confidence to succeed and never gave up. Where did dat guy went??? He left but he will be back.. better form I hope..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home