Monday, December 13, 2010

Dejected and New Year resolution

I guess blogging is the only way i could express myself freely. Well, from the look of it, my guess is that she going to be engage to him soon. On the other hand, Maya seems to be head over heel with him, the metal rockstar. Sigh... one after another.. Well it's okay cos I always believe that god has arrangement for me and that person if meant to be will be yours. Sometimes fate works it magic in a surprise arrangement that one least expected. Hmm am I demanding?? I guess not. Everyone has it's own expectation and requirement for a life partner.

Wedding and countless of wedding invites dis end of year and early next year. My cousin got married yesterday. Guess I'm the only guy left of my cousins that got married. Sometimes, I prayed to God to show me the path and to bring my other half to me. Hopefully my prayers will have its answer soon. I guess being single for too long took it's tolls on me. Now what I need at this age is for someone to be there with me, during my hard times and share joy with me when I'm at my peak. Guess I want to be love and care.

I been saving up money to go for the gym sessions to ripe my body and live my life they way I want to. I have not much issue with my body size cos I went from acceptable weight during my sec skool and silat days to the increase weight during my injuries days till now. I guess cos my knee and ankle is taking it's toll of my weight and it worries me. Thus i decided to lose that weight and not only that, to go for that ripe slim toned body cutting. Since I gonna lose, might else well settle for the best right?? haha. Hopefully Feb 2011, I could start my regime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home