Saturday, January 01, 2011

Heart

I cried today..... it just happen out of my control..

My heart hurts so much... as if half of heart has gone away and the heart beat fade away.

But I know in Islam the meaning and practicing Qada & Qadar. God has plans for all of us and hopefully it turns out bliss for her. I can only redha of wat happen and take it in my stride.

It's been a whole day now.. in the morning, I felt nervous.. my mind seems elsewell. I don't know how to turn this around. Luckily for me, nina was there as a listening ear. At least I did not let it all stay inside.. I felt much better after sharing it with her.

Ohh nina is my junior and mentor in TP. We interact only after both of us have left skool. hahaha irony ehh.. And NO i do not have any feelings for her. We just can talk randomly and could click to each other. Dats all. And she has already a bf.

I don't know how i can move on from here.. but insyallah 2011 I'll bring about changes in myself and hopefully find someone like her or even much better than her. Oh god, do open up my eyes and instill courage to face this as I'm just an ordinary human being of your creation that has his weaknesses.

Finally, she looks beautiful in her engagement outfit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home