Monday, May 23, 2011

N.A

It feels weird.. feel different .. feel lost.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I WANTED SO MUCH TO MSG U.

I Knoe I can't. She seems happier now.. from her FB status update apart from her asthmatic attacks and difficulty to breathe. Oh well, no msg from her yet...not even comments/likes on FB and at least it conclude that I meant nothing to her. Just a past, just an acquaintance.

I maybe such to her but one thing i'm certain. I LOVE HER. hehe i said it ehh..if u know me, I would not say love to any girl ... it's meant for that special someone.
Like i say before.. I may like alot but i can only love one. With this, I have fallen. Now, I need to accept that it's one sided love and move on. How?? When?? I let fate decide my journey and length.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home