Sunday, June 26, 2011

Breakthrough

Hello blog.

Its been sometimes I'm here. So wat's been going on.. Hmm

Today I wish Maya for her birthday and ask her out, sometime in July. And guess what, she said YES. So I guess I'll be planning and looking forward to it. Hmm I not sure how it gonna turn out thou. Her mum is abit strict about dating and all. so we'll see how it goes, if i got to go to her house to ask permission. By all means. hehehe

Actually I'm not sure whether she is in a relationship with the "rockstar" or not. But my mindset has always been that, as long as one is not married, the path is still open.

Wokay..lets have abit of update for Amelia. Hahaha there isn't none since I distance myself from her. I hope she's happy, better without me around. Her fiancee is there rite.. hehe

I guess I do make the right decision afterall. Anywae, I lost weight, alhamdulillah. But now need to tone up.
Ohhh and my dental problem still persist. Apparently I need to do treatment on the tooth. I've been taking panadol to alleviate the intermittent pain.

Shifting to Work, hmmm I have evaluate and declare that this company is not for long term career. Mismanagement of duties. Everyone seems to be fighting their own war without any guidance. Boss expect their workers to work 24/7 without having to pay OT due to Executive position thus not applicable under MOM law.

So i'm thinking whether should I still stay for at least a year? or shift now while I'm still not yet confirm and require only 1 month notice?

Hmmm.. kk nuff said till then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home