Monday, September 26, 2011

Reborn. Renew. Realise

Yo.. wat's up world??

I've been thinking alot these 2 weeks.. Nope.. no more about girls.. despair.. emotional...
This is about life..

I've been questioning myself whether is this the right career that I want?? What is it that I really want to achieve??
I figured out that basically I want a good paying job with flexibility of time.. that allows me to travel.. exercise.. and enjoy
working. I want a job that helps a person to change their life into a better one. I want to make a difference in their life..

First thing that I came across is Teaching/Coaching.

But as a teacher in the government, shaping the kids just didn't feel right for me..I have to follow their strict curriculum and
I'm afraid that I'll be teaching wrong info to them.

So that brings me to coaching.. Hmm what shall I coach?? Then an idea came. Relationship coaching..I want to bring it to another level
I want to cater it to Malay guys in general... This will be quite difficult as Islam is a religion Malay in general adopt.
I want to be coaching at the same time knows my boundary of religion concern. This is hard.. extremely hard cos as you know.. most
dating programmes involve clubbing,sex and physical contact to get into the girl's comfort zone.. This is what makes it hard.

But I know I will be able to find resolution to this. And if I'm able to do so, It will be legendary...

So enuff of the business plan. Firstly, I need to have all the knowledge that I could acquire.. I guess I need to go thru the courses
and have field experiences and make a name for myself in the dating coaching. Image.. I need to have a total transformation, physically and mentally
I came to know this Malay guy and I think I want to share this plan with him.

Attraction. What causes attraction?? To be the aplha-male.. a guy who have confidence and able to attract even the most profound
girl in the planet. Relationship. What causes a relationship to sour/to last? What went wrong/right? I'm breaking not just into
the singles market but even to the marriage. How to spice up the relationship so that 10 yrs of marriage seems like a day of marriage?
I got to find the formula.. I got to share this with the rest? I got to make the difference...to people and importantly my life.


Signing off,

Zero0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home